Wednesday, October 3, 2007

ME, only me

I am only me,that is all that I can be
No more,no less, no second guess,

I love,I laugh,I live and I cry
I 've wished at times, that I could die,

Some days I 'm jubilant, others I'm not,
sometimes I'm in overdrive and can't stop

I am a loyal and honest friend,
You know that I'll be there until the end

My Mother and Father are my greatest gift,
The smiles on their faces always gives me a lift

My brother is also among a chosen few,
who gives me gifts without a cue

I am romantic, sensual, and passionate too,
to the love of my life, I'll share this with you

I can be sweet and shy or sassy and bold,
I'm quite a handful, or so I've been told

I am not perfect, I do have my faults,
like when I get scared I put up high walls

Or I'm not as forgiving, as I'd sometimes like to be,
because when I am hurt, its quite deeply

My logic is all my own, at times misunderstood,
because I don't (always) do things for my own good

I have many facets, like a diamond you see
I am what I am and its only me.

3 comments:

ashish goel said...

man sanklap, as appreciative as i was while reading this poem, i nevertheless enjoyed it too!!! Gud work again dude :)

Unknown said...

"My Mother and Father are my greatest gift,
The smiles on their faces always gives me a lift"

i love these line in ur poem....i need them....taking them on loan....seriously.

SanD said...

i grant ur wish maddy

but remember the word is "loan" and not "borrow", so b prepared to return with interest

thank you
:)