Tuesday, September 9, 2008

WORDS

Nothing lasts forever-good or bad,
dont know now, i am happy or sad.

Strangest is this plethora of emotion,
this has put me to mental commotion.

It would be fine, but only after a while,
feels like i should put myself to exile.

Sorry! for having put you in such a position,
never wished myself to live in seclusion.

Just trying to make everyone around me happy,
and hiding my wounds which are gapy.

Few things stand the test of time,
right now i am unable to rhyme....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Work..
but there is suggestion for u...
y dont u try to write something that is positive??
ur works have a tinge of negativity.

SanD said...

@ mou
i dont know why but this blog seems to be the only fissure for all the negativity in and around me....

well anyway i dont think "Me,only me" has any hint of negativity...

well hereafter i might try to write something positive....

but it might not be in prose....

Anonymous said...

dont worry i wasnt talking about u being negative.. just ur works ! [:D]
wud love to have some happy creations ! prose poems.. that doesnt matter much ! :)